Thursday, June 25, 2009
Summer Vacation?
SO THIS IS SUMMER. I guess I had hoped for something a little more...well, relaxing. But alas, I guess it's going to be school, read, write, sleep, repeat. That's okay though. OSU is still a lot of fun, and now that Mike has a job, it's waaaaay better to be out and about (and interacting with people) than sitting at home in the apartment by myself. :) Now if only it wasn't quite so hot and humid today. It's usually okay -- not so hot that I get overwhelmed by it and can't do much outside. Today's different though. It is just a bit too sweltering for me to go for a jog, so I guess I will stay inside this afternoon and drink lots of water and clean up a bit in preparation for Meg's visit. :) I'm excited to look at places with her. I think I might start scoping out what's out there for Mike and me too, just look around and see if there's a place that would be easier to access on foot/bike, since I am loving living without a car. Really, though, the summer is off to a good (albeit busy) start. Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment